YUMA SUN INC
MARCH HOOPLA CONTEST RULES
Yuma Sun Inc, (“Company”) is conducting a March Hoopla Basketball Bracket Contest (the “Contest”) utilizing its proprietary “Pick-Em” games platform (the “Platform”). The purpose of the Contest is to engage the local audience with a contest in which they have an opportunity to win a prize. The Contest is subject to the following Rules:
1. PARTICIPATION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAW AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest or utilizing the Platform, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these contest rules ("Official Rules") and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest or game. Participation in this contest constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Company, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, partners and agents (collectively "Sponsor"), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies from any liability arising from or related to the Contest, including without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, each participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation is open to anyone 18 years of age and older. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. Company further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Company is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the contest.
4. TO PARTICIPATE. This Contest/Game will run between 12:01 a.m. CST on March 21, 2019 until 11:59 pm CST on April 8, 2019.
A. To participate, go to https://contest.yumasun.com/and fill out the on-line entry form as instructed. All entries must be completed prior to tip-off of the first 2019 NCAA College Basketball Tournament Game (Dayton, OH, March 21, 2019).
B. ALTERNATE FORM OF ENTRY. To enter via postal mail, participants must mail a legibly handwritten, completed entry bracket with sufficient postage to: YUMA SUN INC 2055 S. Arizona Ave Yuma AZ 85364 attention: YUMA SUN “MARCH HOOPLA BRACKET” Contest. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the participant's first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code, legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Entries that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored or counted. Mail entries postmarked after 12:00 a.m. CST on March 19, 2019 will not be valid.
To enter in person, drop off completed, legible bracket to Yuma Sun 2055 S Arizona Ave by 5:00 pm on March 20, 2019.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER INDIVIDUAL. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Automated entries or entries generated by robots or scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification of any and all associated entrants. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Contest or Platform is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest/game. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Company has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. CAUTION: Any attempt by a participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest or Platform may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and Company reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. Company is not responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of Company for promotional and other use, and by entering participants assign any and all rights in and to the entries, and copyrights thereof, to Company. By entering, each participant authorizes Company to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotion. By entering, each participant releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless Company and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from their participation in the Contest.
5. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. Company will contact the winner(s) within three days following the NCAA College Basketball Championship Game on April 8, 2019. Company will contact the winning participants by mail or e-mail by the information provided on the Eligible Entry within one week from the drawing date. A winning participant must accept the prize by signing and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a copy of these Official Rules no later than ten (10) days after notice. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by Company.